Lake Effect Fog at Sunset
1. Looking across the lake, the fog is about 4' - 10' deep on the water.
2. Orange sunlight filters through the trees, revealed by the fog.
3. A fisherman is silhouetted against the orange-lit fog. I would have given this guy a buck to close his mouth.
4. Another fisherman prepares to cast.
5. Fog was washing over the dam in huge waves, driven by the breezes that were blowing down the lake.
6. A lone fly fisherman stands below the dam in a foggy valley
7. A sepia version of the scene
8. The TVA fencing took on a ghostly appearance in the limited visibility
9. Some geese swim away from me, seeking the safety of the lake.
12. An older gent gets a bite on his line and works to reel it in
13. Silhouette at sunset
14. Just more scenery