VAUGHNS PHOTO ART: VIEW MY PROFILE | Vaughn's Photo Art Gallery | Althaea Soaps and Herbals

Friday, June 26, 2009

Raven hunting at Grandfather Mountain... everything but ravens.

1. Calling down the rain



2. I like roots



3. Turnbuckle Rex



4. Portrait mode, same scene as before



5. Depth of field



6. As close as I got, a silhouette



7. Very zen, placing that rock there



8. Technicolor or greyscale, no in-between



9. My other cooperative bird friend



10. "Dude, quit following me"



11. Futuristic sex robots, always on the scene



12. Different bird. I noticed this guy was watching me.



13. Pretending he wasn't. But he still is.



14. He flew down and posed for me.



15. I liked these weeds, I don't know why.



16. Straight down 100 feet



17. woohoo




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home