VAUGHNS PHOTO ART: VIEW MY PROFILE | Vaughn's Photo Art Gallery | Althaea Soaps and Herbals

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

First Batch from the new camera

So I recently acquired one of these:



It's taking some getting used to. Minor differences in controls, minor differences in judgement. Just enough to throw me off. This is the first batch of photos from the camera I am happy enough with to share.

We'll start with the lovely Melanie:


Hannah and Lorelei, wanting Arbys


Painting on the side of the cool shop downtown...


Different shot, same subject, blasting the black, texture, and saturation...


Dude... wtf


This one makes my happy tingle.


This lil bird is puffed up against the cold. I think i focused on the branch in front. :(


Another one for my happy center.


These kids were shooting a movie of some sort... camera girl is out of the frame.


Apocalyptic, isn't it.


Another cold bird.


... and there goes the last of the light.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home