VAUGHNS PHOTO ART: VIEW MY PROFILE | Vaughn's Photo Art Gallery | Althaea Soaps and Herbals

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Just call me Google Gadget Man

Hey all, I've been learning how to make Google Gadgets! A gadget is a bit of custom content you can add to your personalized Google Homepage. I made two, one that pulls a random Nature Photo and displays it, and one that pulls a random Landscape Photo and displays it. So, if you want to see a pretty pic when you load your page, you can just click the "Add to Goggle" button below the one you want (or both).





If enough people add it, they will put it in their directory of "choice" gadgets, which would rock. :)









Add to Google








Add to Google

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Sah said...

Hi! Actually, to get your gadget into the gallery, you need to submit it at google.com/ig/submit

adam

11:41 PM  
Blogger Vaughns Photo Art said...

Adam... thanks for the comment. I actually did submit it to the gallery first, but according to their help docs, it's only going to get included in the directory of gadgets if enough people use it. So I'm posting it around.

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vaughan,
Can I use this gadget on my blogger photoblog?
Will it work there...does one have to code it to choose which pix get randomly chosen?
Please reply to my blog. thanks!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home