VAUGHNS PHOTO ART: VIEW MY PROFILE | Vaughn's Photo Art Gallery | Althaea Soaps and Herbals

Saturday, March 03, 2007

I heard a rustling above

I was out walking on my lunchbreak. I crossed under the interstate, went past the town yards and as I passed the cement plant I wished the fences weren't so high. I walked atop the large cement blocks that prevented vehicles from entering private property, then walked on the grass of said private property just to keep it even. As I rounded the edge of the chain link and headed back towards the highway, I heard rustling in the trees above me. I was being watched by three or four large crows. I looked up, they looked down, and we just stared for a bit. Hi there. I figured okay, they want a picture, so i took out my camera. I snapped off three or four, and then shot one more as they flew away. This last shot turned out to be my favorite.



This and the previous image were taken with a Lensbaby 3G mounted on a Canon 5d.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home